Also available on:
The Raspberry Pi Zero WH (Wireless w/ Headers) is a tiny, full-featured computer. It can run many forms of the Linux operating system, including Debian, Ubuntu, and Arch Linux. While it’s tiny, it’s really powerful, featuring built-in WiFi, Bluetooth/BLE, and HDMI output, you can basically use it like a normal desktop computer (though, fair warning – it isn’t really meant for that :] ).
A Pi Zero WH is at the heart of Project Rover, the latest DIY robot kit from Bot-In-a-Box!
- BCM2835 SoC (the chip found in several other popular Raspberry Pi computers)
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI port with 1080p video output
- 1GHz ARM11 single-core processor
- 40PIN pre-soldered GPIO headers
- Composite Video Output (additional header soldering required)
- CSI Raspberry Pi Camera connection port
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Micro USB OTG port
- Powered by Micro USB (5V)
- microSD Card Slot
|Dimensions||65 × 30 × 11.6 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.